Sunday, August 12, 2012

New to blogging!!



Hey everyone,
my name is kee, I'm originally from new Orleans,la. I started my blog at the age of 20 years old now 21.  I'm so new to blogging and I thought to myself what the hack why not give blogging a try. I'm a upcoming fashion designer/stylish started my own business not to long ago CEO/FOUNDER OF voilett clothing.I LOVE fashion and I dare to be different which is pretty much the reason why i started this blog and i also wanna introduce the world to my style and my brand(:
Also my blog posts will be about FASHION of course,promoting my clothing line,local artist and I'm also thinking about blogging about things that are interesting to me and feel free to ask me any questions about my style and any question you may have about starting a business.

-KEE

Took theses pictures the other day I was on my way to a meeting at my future college..

•Shoes-eBay
•Skirt-forever21
•tights-forever21
•Velvet jean vest-Thift/DIY

Also add @voilett_clothing on instagram:

&check out my etsy shop..
etsy.com/shop/voilett

No comments:

Post a Comment