Thursday, February 14, 2013

BACK LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING ...

Hey,everyone
Happy Valentines Day btw hope everyone enjoys..

Today is such a beautiful day' everything has been great so far,I
Started my valentines day off at school off course& in a few I'm
Gonna get together with a few
Friends to discuss&
Work on some upcoming projects I have in the making,Which I'm pretty excited about, I also have some good news which I'll share soon don't wanna spill the beans just yet. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.My outfit was inspire by two female blogger from australian their style is just so dope,unique,&different I'll introduce them to you guys later.....xoxoxo

-kee

•dress-handmade
•flore combat boots
•neon puse-forever21
•glasses-forever21
•neon socks
•red sweater- francesca's boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment