Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Kee's word..

I miss my baby(blog) I've been so busy with school and work but i must make more time for my blog. My blog means everything to me. I'm also working on new material for my blog besides fashion. I also Got some great news So guys/gals I've finally got my car now which I'm super excited about "GOD IS GOOD" and I'll also be transferring to Houston community college in the fall to take up fashion design *whoop whoop* everything is really falling in place for me soon I'll be one of the world greatest fashion designers and living in pairs(: Once I've earn my associate degree I'll be moving to new york city or California in a little bit of no time. I also want to further my education and study different culture of fashion so soon I'll also be traveling the world. 

-KEE

No comments:

Post a Comment