Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mo'Money Mo'problems

Hey everyone,hope all is well as for me I'm enjoying every moment of my life.
I'm super excited about this post reason being it's been a while since my last post and I also want to get into details about the shorts I'm wearing which I created. I felt in love with these high waist money print shorts instantly. These shorts I'm wearing are one of many projects I have yet to come ,this is only the beginning of my career as a designer and I'm so bless yet thankful to be able to do what I love . Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday god bless all...
-kee

•shirt-forever 21
•shorts-made by your truthly
•shoes-gojane.com












1 comment:

  1. Hello Mikeisha,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete