Friday, November 22, 2013

Sorry i didn't mean to wake you..!




It's been forever since my last blog post. I've been super busy with school,work and running my own business. I miss my blog so much. I must make time for my blog more often. As for me life has been great can't complain at all "GOD" is good all the time.So i've got good news i'll be starting my major in college this spring 2014 which i'm excited about. I'm majoring in graphic design. I'm also working on a new tee shirt line for my clothing line that will be dropping soon(Be on the look out) alone with my website. I'm also perfecting my craft in drawing and sewing skills. Practices make perfect round this time next year it would be the start of my career as a fashion designer.

wise words: If you have a dream never give up on your dreams and be sure to make moves everyday to help put you one step closer to your dreams.

-kee

  • Bodysuit-american apparel 
  • high waist pants-forever21
  • Wheat tims-footlocker

No comments:

Post a Comment